Welcome to Maine (or New Hampshire in these photos). I am retro-posting my summer adventures so I thought I would start on day one. I flew into Boston, drove to Maine and picked up the keys to the beach house and then headed on over to Miles and Caleigh's piano recital. It was so much fun to be part of the family and watch these kids in action. They did great.
Next everyone came over to check out the place and of course to hit the beach. I was conveniently located about a block from Short Sands beach AND it had a free parking spot for guests so we were set. It would appear that I either took no pictures of the house itself or I misfiled them so just use your imagination and whatever you think a beach house should look like then that is what it looked like...and smelled like :).


No comments:
Post a Comment