Friday, September 24, 2010

New Hampshire in the Fall


Mid-September brings my annual trip to Boston for a meeting with one on my vendors AND my annual weekend with the New Hampshire Peterson's.  As usual the meeting was what it was and the time with the family made it all worth it.

First up was dance lessons with Elliot.  Okay, so really it was Laura, Miles, Caleigh Griffin and I hanging around chatting while we waited for Elli to finish her dance class.  We had a great time but I am not sure Elli did as she announced next time she was going to play school instead.

After that it was time to head to the church so the kids could practice for their program on Sunday.  Since Elli and I weren't part of the program we headed outside for some bubble blowing fun.
After that we were off to a local orchard for some apple picking fun.  Well, let's be honest here, we are actually off to a local orchard for some fabulous apple cider doughnuts.  It was a perfect almost fall day.  We drank cider, ate our doughnuts, bought some apples, went to a local craft fair (or crack fair as my niece called it) and just enjoyed being together.  Thanks Laura for making it happen and for doing it all with a head cold - you are super woman! (I know this because I now have a head cold and I am not leaving my bed let alone going apple picking). 
Thanks New Hampshire Peterson's for letting me spend a weekend hanging with you.  I can't wait to come back.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Your so good to be dragged around on busy Saturday! And I'm sooo sorry about the head cold. But the "crack" fair was fun and "apple picking" was too. Can't wait to see you again.