It's that time of year that I love - when I take a moment to decide what I want to do next! My first resolution, using the definition "the state or quality of being resolute; firm determination", is to weigh less on December 31st than I did on January 1st. Whether it is 1 pound or 100 pounds, I want to weigh less. I have had more specific resolutions in the past such as losing 50 pounds by graduation (which I did) and losing 40 by 40 (which I did not) but this year, I am sticking with a resolution to just weigh less. There will be goals that accompany this resolution - exercise, more fruits and vegetables, less sugar, etc. but ultimately the goal is just to weigh less. Bring on 2010, I am ready!
Hi everyone! As "Greetings from (insert location here)" is the way that most of my conversations start these days, it seemed only appropriate to name my blog Somewhere Out There.
Monday, January 4, 2010
Resolution One: The Weigh We Were
It's that time of year that I love - when I take a moment to decide what I want to do next! My first resolution, using the definition "the state or quality of being resolute; firm determination", is to weigh less on December 31st than I did on January 1st. Whether it is 1 pound or 100 pounds, I want to weigh less. I have had more specific resolutions in the past such as losing 50 pounds by graduation (which I did) and losing 40 by 40 (which I did not) but this year, I am sticking with a resolution to just weigh less. There will be goals that accompany this resolution - exercise, more fruits and vegetables, less sugar, etc. but ultimately the goal is just to weigh less. Bring on 2010, I am ready!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment