Hi everyone! As "Greetings from (insert location here)" is the way that most of my conversations start these days, it seemed only appropriate to name my blog Somewhere Out There.
Friday, November 27, 2009
Bad Seagull
Last night for dinner I decided to have a little picnic on the beach. I picked up a subway sandwich (turkey in honor of Thanksgiving) and sat on the beach to eat. I was down to the last bite. I lifted it up to my lips when a seagull flew over my head, dragged his feet through my bangs and flew off with the last of my sandwich. It was at my lips. One moment I was popping it in my mouth and a nanosecond later it was gone. Was he psyching himself up for the attack the whole time I ate? When I got to the last bite was he thinking - if she puts that in her mouth there will be nothing left for me? This is my moment! Go!???? Bad Seagull. I named him Gibson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I guess seagulls need thanksgiving too. Glad you weren't alone for the Holiday.
Post a Comment