Here are some shots from the rest of the day. We went to Millaa Millaa Falls which were beautiful. We also saw the Curtain Fig tree. From there we were off to lunch where we had the best lasagna I have ever eaten at the Mungalli Creek Dairy. Seriously - if you ever find yourself in the Tablelands of Australia, stop here for lunch! We took a tour of Paronella Park, which is the ruins of a Spanish style castle. The grounds were beautiful. They are restoring the castle and I would love to come back someday when the restoration is complete. In keeping with tradition, I managed to fall up the stairs (thank goodness it wasn't down the stairs) so that counts as my fall for this trip. We ended the day at the Babinda boulders. At the end of a long day walking along looking at boulders was not my favorite part of the day but it was nature and I was there so I made the hike.


No comments:
Post a Comment