I love that they pay attention to things like this. Next up was breakfast where I got happy birthday singing emails from my parents and got to talk to both of them (thanks Mom and Dad!), then it was off for my manicure. I had originally planned for a manicure and a pedicure but check out the photos! My pedicure has survived for three weeks. My secret - Sally Hansen Nail Color in "Diamonds." (Thanks mom for that tip!). After the manicure I shopped for a birthday bauble to commemorate the big 40 but so far have found nothing that has sparked my interest.

Fireworks were then launched at Darling Harbour to end the day. OK, it's possible the Fireworks were actually to celebrate the Christmas season but it was my birthday and I choose to think they were for me! Thanks everyone for your birthday wishes. It was an excellent one.
2 comments:
Those fireworks were definitely for you! Happy Birthday from all of us in NH. We sent something in the mail so look for that when you get home. We love Aunt Tracy!
I'm glad you had a awesome birthday!! Who could ask for more, you have the sun and a new adventure everyday there. Enjoy yourself! We can't wait to visit with you soon. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Post a Comment