Friday, November 27, 2009

It's A Small World After All

Today I spent the day at Manly Beach. I went swimming and body surfing which was really a lot of fun. Finally, I was tired and hot, I'd had enough and headed home. I got on the ferry and decided I needed to sit in the shade so I headed to the side of the ferry that would be out of the sun and found an available seat on the outer deck. I sat down, looked over and realized the couple that I sat down next to were my BFFTD (best friends for the day) Vanessa and Jeremiah from the "Snakes and other things I saw today" blog posting. I met them on a tour in Cairns a week and a half ago. All together now - "It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small, small world". That was a lovely singalong. Anyway, it was fun to spend the 30 minute ride exchanging updates on what we had done in the last week. This is why you should always be nice to the people you go on tours with - you just never know when the might pop up again.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Keith Bohling said...

Yes, I would agree that you should make friends with others while on a tour. I met the woman who would become my wife while on a campus tour on the first day of college.